Dr. Lav Kaushik
Dr Lav Kaushik, M.B.B.S, M.D Psychiatry, Consultant Psychiatrist, Sarvodaya Hospital and Research Centre, Faridabad
- Depression / Bipolar Disorder
- Anxiety / Panic attacks/ Phobias/ Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Psychosis / Paranoia / Schizophrenia /
- Addiction to Alcohol, Smoking, Tobacco chewing, other psychedelic substances, prescription medications.
- Sleep Disorders – Insomnia, sleepwalking, sleep talking, snoring
- Sexual Disorders
- Mental Retardation
- IQ Estimation
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in children and adults
- Attention seeking behaviour in children
- Bedwetting in children and adolescents
- Dementia and cognitive decline in elderly
- Neuro-psychiatry disorders - Seizure Disorder, Parkinsonism
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Couple’s Therapy / Marital Therapy
- Family Therapy
- M.D from D.Y.P Medical College and Hospital, Kolhapur, Maharashtra.
- M.B.B.S from B.V.P Medical College and Hospital, Pune, Maharashtra
- Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry, Gold Field Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry, J K Hospital, Bhopal.
- Senior Registrar, G.B Pant Hospital and Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
- English, Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi