Dr. Dinesh Pendharkar
Dr. Dinesh Pendharkar is one of the senior-most Medical Oncologists in the country and is Director, of Sarvodaya Cancer Institute with More than 30 Years of Experience in the Field of Oncology.
- Medical Oncology, Haemeto-Oncology & Bone Marrow Transplant
- Precision Oncology, Prostate Cancer, Lung Cancer & Breast Cancer
- Visiting Professor & Advisor, International Cancer Institute, Eldoret, Kenya
- Mentor, Cancer Program, Governments of Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh, & Chattisgarh
- Director. Odisha Cancer Care Foundation, Odisha
- Board Member, Acharya Harihar Post Graduate Institute of Cancer, Cuttack
- Visiting Professor, State Medical Institute, Khwarezm, Uzbekistan
- Visiting Professor, Medical Institute, Andijan State Medical Institute, Uzbekistan
- Visiting Professor, National Cancer Institute, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Head, Medical Oncology, Asian Cancer Institute, Mumbai
- Consultant, Medical Oncology, SL Raheja, Fortis Hospital. Mumbai
- Consultant, Medical Oncology, Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai
- Head, Medical Oncology, Batra Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant, All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- PhD Scholar, All Union Cancer Centre, Academy of Medical Sciences, Moscow
- Resident, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- Member American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- Member European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- Member Executive Committee Asian Cellular Therapy Organisation (ACTO)
- Member Indian Society of Haematology
- Past Chair of the International Affairs Committee of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Past President of the Indian Society of Oncology
- Past President of the Indian Society of Medical and Paediatric Oncology
- One of the first practitioners in cancer chemotherapy in India.
- His most important present activity includes the empowerment of peripheral district hospitals in cancer care.
- Has many publications including internationally recognized practice-changing research in the management of the hand-foot syndrome.
- Partnering and advisor to multiple countries and organisations in oncology care, and education.
- In the field of professional education, he has conducted many activities nationally and internationally in various institutions.