Dr. Ashish Tomar
MBBS from the University of Delhi in (2009), M.S (Orthopaedics) from the University of Delhi (2013), Fellowship in Spine Surgery from GTB Hospital in (2014), Consultant Orthology department.
- He is among the few who has mastered the art of minimally invasive spine surgery & deformity correction of the spine. At present 90% of his work is being done in a minimally invasive fashion.
- MBBS from UCMS in 2010.
- MS (Orthopaedics) from UCMS in 2013.
- Fellowship in Spine Surgery in 2014.
- Dr. Ashish Tomar has successfully performed a large number of Orthopaedics Trauma and Spine surgeries. He further went to Japan and worked with a stalwart of spine surgery and did his fellowship in Cervical Spine Surgery & Deformity Correction under the mentorship of Dr K. Abumi from Sapporo Orthopaedic Hospital. He also did his fellowship in minimally invasive spine surgery Under the mentorship of Prof. Kokubun from Sendai Nishitaga Hospital. He has experience performing about 1000 spine surgeries.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Dr. Tomar has been arwarded as the Young Jewel Award
- Association of Spine Surgery India (ASSI)
- Indian Orthopaedic Association (IOA)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Research and Publications:
- IMA in 2014 also has to his credit many research presentations at various national & international conferences.