Dr. Rakesh Gupta
Besides providing healthcare to people, he has a clear vision of developing trained staff in order to provide high-quality medical services. So, he set up Sarvodaya Nursing Institute with GNM courses in 2005. The education vertical has not only completed more than 10 successful years in Nursing education but has now also established Faridabad first paramedical institute affiliated to Healthcare Sector Skill Council. The institute is also the first ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support) RTC in Faridabad.
- Dr Rakesh Gupta did his MBBS from Medical College, Rohtak in 1984 & completed his post-graduation – MD (Internal Medicine) in 1988 from MD University, Rohtak.
- Dr Gupta started his career as a Clinical Practitioner in 1990 and set up a 5 bedded clinic in Sec-16, Faridabad in 1992 and a 60 bedded Secondary Care Hospital in Sector-19, Faridabad in 1997.
- Presently he is the Chairman and Medical Director of Sarvodaya Hospital and Research Center- 300 bedded super speciality hospital in Faridabad, established in 2008.
- Life Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA) & Association of Physician of India.
- Life Member & Fellow of Indian Academy of Clinical Medicine (IACM).
- Life Member of Research Society for Study of Diabetes in India (RSSDI) Vice Chairman RSSDI Delhi Chapter.
- Member of Rotary International & was President of Rotary Club Faridabad Central Vice Chairman RSSDI- Haryana Chapter.
- Associated with a number of Social Organizations & NGOs as member & advisor.
Contribution to Society:
- Apart from his medical practice, Dr Gupta has been involved in his maximum capacity when it comes to giving back to society. Some of the major initiatives he has been involved in are as below:
- He has been organizing free Surgeries for children with Cleft Anomalies in association with Rotaplast for weaker economic sections for the last three Consecutive Years.
- Along with Rotary, he has adopted Panhera Village where they focus on School education, environmental awareness, women empowerment by creating job opportunities for them, running skill development courses.
- Along with MPs/MLAs, he led Save Girl Child Campaign in Faridabad and nearby villages.
- He has been instrumental in planting 2 lac trees in Faridabad in 2015 supporting the Green Faridabad initiative.
- He has been playing a key role in driving the Polythene Free Faridabad Initiative with Red Cross.
- He has been organizing free polio correction surgeries with ISHWAR NG0 for many years.
- He has been organizing free blood donations for 100 thalassemic children every year, with free transfusion services.