- Life Member of Association of Physicians of India (L-8746)
- Life Member of Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in India (ACAD 3800)
- Life member of Hypertension Society of India (-L467)
- Life member of the Christian Medical Association of India (21268 DL)
- Life Member of the Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (LM-13/P-545)
- Life Member of the Indian Podiatry Association (IPA-454)
- Life member of Indian Medical Association-Delhi North Zone Branch (DNZ-2797)
- Life Member of the Delhi Chapter of Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in India
- Member of the Executive Committee of Delhi Chapter of RSSDI.
- Member of WENDI (Women Endocrinologists and Diabetologists of India) group
- Delhi Medical Council Registration number 14731
- Member of the Organizing Committee of RSSDI conferences National (2013) and Delhi Chapters.
- National Board of Examinations recognized teacher, thesis guide, examiner and local appraiser. Training Of Diplomate Of National Board (Dnb) Students
Research and Publications :
- Publications in Diabetology
- H Dewan, HP Paljor, V Kumar(2006). A Study of microalbuminuria in newly diagnosed type2 Diabetes Mellitus. In: Abstr. Proceedings of 34th Annual Conference of Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in India, New Delhi, 2006. Presented at the 34th Annual Conference of Research Society for Study of Diabetes in India, Delhi, 2006.
- Sinojia ZM, Kumar V, Paljor HP, Mathews SE(2013)Profile of Diabetic microvascular disease in patients with diabetic retinopathy. In: Proceedings of 41st Annual Conference of Research Society for Study of Diabetes in India, Greater Noida, NCR of Delhi (Abstract No.381) 2013.
- Balasundaram V, Mahajan R, Paljor HP ,Kumar V (2014) Cognitive status in patients with Type2 Diabetes Mellitus. In: Abstract Book of 17th Asia Pacific Regional Conference of Alzheimers Disease International, New Delhi, Nov 2014.P.47.
- Mohan S, Arya HK, Paljor HP, Kumar V (2017) Correlation between clinical profile of acute strokes and patients glycemic status. Presented at the 7th International Diabetes Conference-Diabetes India 2017, New Delhi,23-26 Feb, 2017.Published in the abstract book of 7th World congress of Diabetes “Diabetes India 2017” conference, page 171.
- Virani M, Mahajan R, Paljor HP, Kumar V (2017) A comparative study of cardiovascular profile in diabetic obese and non-obese subjects. Presented at the 7th International Diabetes Conference-Diabetes India, 2017, New Delhi,23-26 Feb, 2017.Published in the Abstract book of 7th World congress of diabetes “Diabetes India 2017”conference, page 157.
- PUBLICATIONS IN INTERNAL MEDICINE
- D Sareen, HP Paljor. Idiopathic polymyositis presenting as interstitial lung disease JAPI 2000, vol.48, No 6, Pages 654-655.
- D Sareen, A Jain, HP Paljor. Pseudotumor Syndrome associated with Anti Phospholipid antibodies and cerebral venous sinus thrombosis. JAPI, Vol 50, April 2002,Pages 603-605.
- D Richariya, A Jain, V Kumar, HP Paljor (2003) A Study of Subclinical hypothyroidism in older persons. JAPI 51:1241-1242.
- Kala-azar without splenomegaly- Sameer Gulati, HP Paljor, S Pandit, R Jindal .Annals of Tropical Medicine and Public Health /Jul-Dec 2009, Vol 2, Issue2, 57-60.
- Haemoptysis with a classical radiological sign. Sameer Gulati, S Akhtar, HP Paljor. Lung India Oct - Dec 2011, Vol 28, Issue 4, 317-18.
- Chahal NK, Bansal PK, Kumar V, Paljor HP. (2013)A Study of Clinical and haemotological profile of anaemia in women of reproductive age. Accepted for poster presentation at 68th Annual Conference of Association of Physicians of India, Coimbatore, India, Jan 2013 as listed under Dr. M Viswanathan Poster Session-Haemato-Oncology. JAPI61:63, 2013.
- Mathur N, Kumar V, Paljor HP. (2014)Comprehensive Assessment of Geriatric subjects from different settings of an Indian Hospital. In: Abstract book of 12th Global Conference on Ageing, Hyderabad, June, 2014, P 247.
- Reddy NR, Paljor HP, Kumar V, Shapoo SF (2015)A Clinical analysis of patients with hyperuricaemia.70th Annual Conference of Associations of Physicians of India, Gurgaon, India. Feb 2015. Poster No.44 as per JAPI 2015;63(2):114 (not presented)
- Raghunath Babu GS, Bage R, Kumar V, Akhtar S, Paljor HP (2016) Systemic comorbidities, complications and mortality in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients. Presented at 71st Annual Conference of Association of Physicians of India, Hyderabad, India, Jan, 2016. JAPI 2016:64:66
- Deepak Kumar S, Sharma R, Paljor HP, Kumar V, Suresh Babu (2017) A Study of seizures in patients of medical intensive care unit (MICU). Presented at 72nd Annual Conference of Association of Physicians of India, Mumbai, Feb, 2017. Dr M Vishwanathan Poster Session, Neurology section, Poster number 34, JAPI, 65:107.