Dr. Jaya Sukul
Dr. Jaya is a PhD. Research Scholar with a demonstrated academic history in Behavioural Sciences. She is a Clinical Psychologist with expertise in Depression, Anxiety, IBS and Sleep & Pain disorders. She has a keen interest in Marital and Family therapy and is also the co-founder of Pro Garten, India’s first Clinical Career Counselling Initiatives.
- Sleep & Pain Disorders
- PhD Research Scholar with a demonstrated academic history in Behavioural Sciences.
- ORG Health City (Faridabad)
- Dasna Central Prison (Ghaziabad)
- Private Practise (Counsellor)
- Lady Hardinge Hospital (Delhi)
- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (Delhi)
- Santulan Hospital (Delhi)
- Portrayal of Women in Bollywood Adult Comedies: Understanding Stereotypes
- How you met your partner? Understanding resilience during a pandemic
- Are teletherapy and face-to-face (f2f) therapy two peas in a pod? A comparative analysis
- Delay in renal illness treatment: Personality based analysis
- Understanding Student Behaviour during lockdown.
- Women's Wellness: A covid-19 study.
- Voicing the concerns of Frontline COVID-19 Warriors.
- Gender-based analysis of the impact of social media on the self-esteem of individuals.
- Prevalence of Sleep Disorders, Will to live, Interpersonal Trust: An inmate Study.
- Generational development of Self-Concept through the lens of social media usage.
- 'Refugee Identity in Tibetan Migrants' at Majnu Ka Tila, New Delhi.
- Subtle forms of Violence in Intra-personal romantic relationships.