(Air Cmdr) Dr. Bhaskar Nandi
M.B.B.S, M.D. (Medicine), D.M. (Gastroenterology), H.O.D and Senior Consultant, Centre of Liver and Digestive Sciences.
- Liver Transplantation, Chronic Hepatitis B & C. Inflammatory Bowel Diseases.
- Therapeutic Endoscopy including ERCP (Biliary and Pancreatic stone removal, stenting).
- Endoscopic Pancreatic Cyst Drainage, Esophageal Stricture Dilatation and Stenting.
- Endoscopic Interventions in GI Bleed, placement of PEG for feeding.
- DNB (Gastroenterology)
- Transplant Hepatology
- Prof. & HOD Gastroenterology Army Hospital (Research & Referral)
- Prof. & HOD Medicine & Gastroenterology Medical Division, Command Hospital Air Force
- Transplant Hepatologist, Liver Transplant Team Army Hospital (RR).
- Director Armed Forces Organ Donation, Retrieval & Transplantation Authority.
- As an examiner for Medicine and Gastroenterology.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Vishisht Seva Medal (VSM) by President of India for meritorious service in Armed Forces.
- Indian Society of Gastroenterology (ISG)
- Indian National Association for study of Liver (INASL).
- Association of Physician of India (API)
Research and Publications :
- Numerous publications in peer reviewed journals and chapters in text books.
News / Press & Media Coverage :
- Director Organ Donation Program of Armed forces.