Dr. (Maj.) Mukesh Garg
M.B.B.S from Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU Varanasi, M.S from Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU Varanasi, Consultant Orthopaedic and Arthroscopy.
- Anatomic ACL, PCL & Multi-ligament Knee Reconstructions.
- Complex Shoulder Rotator Cuff & Bankarts Repairs.
- Arthroscopic Joint related Fracture fixations.
- Complex Shoulder, Elbow Replacement Surgeries.
- Hip and knee replacement surgeries.
- PRP injections for Tendon pathologies.
- Hip Arthroscopic Labral repair, Impingement surgery.
- Bone Marrow Stem Cell therapy for AVN Hip.
- Bone Marrow Stem Cell therapy for Cartilage defects of Knee and Ankle.
- MBBS from Institute Of Medical Sciences, (BHU) Varanasi.
- MS from Institute Of Medical Sciences,(BHU) Varanasi.
- Assistant Professor at Army Collage of Medical Sciences, Delhi Cantt.
- Training in advanced shoulder arthroscopy from Singapore General Hospital.
- Fellowship in Joint Replacement from Ahmedabad.
- Dr. (Maj) Mukesh Garg is a well recognised, leading Arthroscopy surgeon. He is a Consultant in Sports Orthopaedics, Arthroscopy Surgery at Sarvodaya Hospital and Research Center since 2015.
- Prior to joining SHRC, he has worked in the Indian Army for five years, at Base Hospital Delhi Cantt.
- During this tenure, he also worked as Assistant Professor at Army College of Medical Sciences, Delhi Cantt.
- After that, he worked as a Consultant in Orthopaedics, Sports Injury and Joint Replacement Surgeon at Apollo Spectra Hospital Kailash Colony and Karol Bagh.
- He has completed his medical training from Premier Institutes of India - MBBS and MS in Orthopaedic Surgery from the Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University (BHU). He subsequently travelled overseas and did training in advanced shoulder arthroscopy from Singapore General Hospital. He did a fellowship in Joint Replacement from Ahmedabad.
- He performs Evidence-based Advanced Arthroscopic Surgery for various joint-related problems in Children and Adults.
- Dr. (Maj) Mukesh Garg having completed Orthopaedic Surgical Training from BHU, Advanced training in Arthroscopy from Singapore and Fellowship in Joint Replacement, is working at SHRC since 2015.
- In the last 4 years, he has done more than 2500 Surgeries. This includes more than 1000 Arthroscopic Surgeries and Joint Replacements.
- His success rate is at par with the international benchmark.
- At Sarvodaya Hospital & Research Centre, he practises Evidence-Based, Advanced, All-Arthroscopic techniques and delivers the highest quality results to his patients.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Best paper presentation at UPIOACON 2010.
- Gold medal in PG quiz contest at IOACON 2010.
- Member of IOA (Indian Orthopaedics Association)
- Member of DOS (Delhi Orthopaedics Society
Research and Publications :
- Corresponding & Primary Author in Various International Journals
News / Press & Media Coverage :
- Multiple Press & Media coverage