Experience in Radiotherapy Technology:
- Vast experience in Radiation therapy with various techniques of Teletherapy:
a) Conformal Therapy
b) Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
c) Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
d) Rapid Arc
e) 4D Respiratory Gating
f) Stereotactic Radiation Therapy (SRS/SRT/SBRT)
- High dose rate brachytherapy intracavitary, vaginal, interstitial, intraluminal etc. for Cervical, Endometrial, Head and neck tumours, Soft tissue sarcoma, oesophagal and breast malignancies etc.
- Trained in Stereotactic radiation therapy SRT and SRS (X-Knife) with vast experience in treating brain tumours and skull base lesions.
- Trained in Rapid arc and IMRT at Zug (Switzerland) and Centre Georges François Leclerc, Dijon (France)
- Trained for image guides radiation therapy(IGRT) and 4D respiratory gating in Amsterdam, Holland
- Actively involved in various clinical trials and various clinical research activities and was principal investigator in a trial for Glioblastoma multiforme.
- Association of Radiation Oncologists of India
- Indian Association of Hyperthermic Oncology and Medicine
- Executive Member Indian Cancer Winners Association
- Presiding Officer of Internal complaint committee at Asian Institute of Medical Sciences Faridabad since 2017
- Principal Investigator ICMR since 2016