Dr. Nazneen Nahar Begam
A seasoned professional with a vision to serve Mankind with affordable and quality health service.
- Internal Medicine
- COVID 19
- MBBS (Gold Medalist)
- MD (Tropical Medicine)
- DM (Infectious Diseases)
- Observership in Infectious Diseases CMS, Vellore
- Junior Resident in STM, Kolkata for 3 years (2015-2018)
- Senior Resident in AIIMS, New Delhi (2018-2021)
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Gold Medalist in MBBS
- All India Rank 1 in Super Speciality Examination conducted by AIIMS, New Delhi in 2018
- Topper in DM Infectious Disease Exit Examination conducted by AIIMS, New Delhi in 2021
Research and Publication
- Management of Dengue with coinfections. Drug discovery and therapeutics. 2021. Narrative review.
- Scrub typhus complicated by pneumonia. A case report. Journal of tropical medicine and surgery. 2016
- A study on nephropathy and retinopathy among type 2 diabetes mellitus patients. 2018. IJSR
- Post-COVID 19 sequelae. 2021. Drug discovery and therapeutics
- Clinicopathological correlation in patients with COVID 19 mortality by MITS. European respiratory journal. 2021.
- A comparative study of CSF parameters in Cryptococcal meningitis in patients with and without HIV. 2018. Journal of neurology.