Hindi, English, Punjabi and Bengali
- PCOS Society of India
- IDA - Indian Dietetics Association
- Celiac Society of India
- Association of Diabetes Educator
International journal of yoga in 2009
- Had conducted the antenatal classes with Asian hospital and Pushpanjali Crosslay Hospital every Saturday for the pregnant women
- Importance of food-drug and drug-food interaction at Apollo Hospital, Delhi (2008)
- “Nutritional significance of walnut” at the Dept. of PGSR, SNDT Mumbai, Juhu Campus(2007)
- Biological significance of cell signaling and calcium’ at the Dept. of PGSR, SNDT, Juhu campus, Mumbai (2008).
- ‘Iron and Oxidative Stress’ at the Dept. of PGSR, SNDT, Juhu campus, Mumbai (2008).
- Role of various yog- asana and pranayamns on the lipid profile at the Dept. of PGSR, SNDT, Juhu campus, Mumbai (2008).
- Nutrition Care in Diabetes at Asian Institute of medical sc. (2010)
- Nutrition care in Oncology at Pushpanjali crosslay hospital(2011)
- Speaker with P7 news channel for Pushpanjali crosslay hospital(2011).
- Conducted the CME on Quality assurance in food and nutrition at Pushpanjali crosslay hospital (2011).
- Had a speaker for British Biological for their CME on Diet in Renal and Diabetes (2012)
- Taking antenatal with Pushpanjali Crosslay hospital and dealing with departmental administration work
- Cooperate training of new joining of Product technical development(2014)
- Training to Nursing staff and Dieticians on Insulin Pump therapy at DHLI (2015)
- Had a speaker ,Complication in renal Nutrition for Abott Nutrition at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital (2016)