AWARDS & RECOGNITION
Best oral paper presentation award at the NATCON held in Kolkata on 21.09.2019: selected for poster presentation at Society of Surgical Oncology meeting to be held in Boston in August 2020.
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India
- Member of the Indian Association of Surgical Oncologist
Research and Publications:
- Thesis: Comparison of stainless steel versus polypropylene sutures for closing midline abdominal wounds in surgical emergencies.
- Malik K, Raja A, Mahalingam S & Ravishankar LS. Usefulness of Narrow band imaging in transurethral resection of bladder tumor: Early experience from a tertiary center in India. South Asian J Cancer. 2019; 8: 226-8.
- Malik K, Raja A, Shirley S. Isolated regional nodal metastasis in Giant cell tumor of bone: Case report and review of literature. South Asian J Cancer.2020; 9:58-67.
- Malik K, Anand R, Venkatraman R et al. Paediatric renal synovial sarcoma: Another diagnostic pathological dilemma. Indian J Surg Oncol. 2019. http://doi.org/10.1007/s13193-019-00989-4.
- “Utility and safety of repeat transurethral resection of bladder tumor performed at a tertiary centre” accepted for publication in South Asian Journal of Cancer. (DOI: 10.4103/sajc.sajc_352_18).
- Malik K, Raja A, Radhakrishnan V & Kathiresan N. A retrospective analysis of patients undergoing post chemotherapy retroperitoneal lymph node dissection (PC – RPLND) and metastatectomy in advanced non seminomatous germ cell tumors. Ind J Urol. 2020; 36: 112-6.
- “Gastrointenstinal stromal tumors (GIST): Indian perspective of a rare tumor” accepted for publication in Indian Journal of Surgical Oncology. (Manuscript ID : IJSO 19/221R1).