Dr. Sujoy Bhattacharjee
Dr. Sujoy has been dedicated to performing Joint Replacement Surgeries for 20 years with an experience of 13500+ Joint Replacement Surgeries. He is associated with multiple renowned national and international authorities in the field of arthroplasty & joint replacement.
He has acquired his expertise in techniques of Joint Replacement Surgery from the best centres in the world. He worked in Princess Elizabeth Hospitals, Exeter U.K., Markoningen Clinic, Stuttgart, Germany, California Orthopaedic Centre, San Diego U.S.A. He had his training in Computer Navigated and Minimal Invasive Joint Replacement from Southern Health Care Melbourne, Australia & U.S.A. He has been a visiting Joint Replacement Surgeon to Serbia (Europe) & Tanzania (Africa).
- He even holds Limca book of record in performing bipolar hip replacement on a 104-year-old.
- Certified by International Book of Records, Medical Robot Company CUREXO, Korea, Online World Record and World Book of Records UK for successfully performing "World’s First Cruciate-Retaining Total Knee Replacement Surgery with Fully Active Robot." **
**Claimed the record in Guinness Book of World Records & Limca Book of Records.
- Cruciate-Retaining or Ligament Preserving Knee Replacement
- Robotic Joint Replacement
- 3D Navigated Total Knee Replacement
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Revision Joints Replacement Surgeries
- Shoulder and Elbow Replacement
- Sports Injury (Arthroscopy)
- M.S. (Ortho), Mch (Ortho),
- FICS (Australia), FACS (USA)
- FMIS (USA), FJR (USA, UK Australia, Germany)
- Director – Joint Replacement Surgery at Metro Hospital, Faridabad.
- Head of Department at QRG Central Hospital & Research Centre, Faridabad, India.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Certified by International Book of Records, Medical Robot Company CUREXO, Korea, Online World Record and World Book of Records UK for successfully performing "World’s First Cruciate-Retaining Total Knee Replacement Surgery with Fully Active Robot."
- LIMCA Book of Records for operating on a 104-year-old patient.
- He has been selected as International faculty in the Annual Arthroplasty Conference, Monash Health, Melbourne, Australia, SOTA, Novi Sad, Serbia & CME conducted by Kettering Group of Hospitals, Dayton, Ohio, USA.
- He has been awarded Fellowship from the International College of Surgeons, Australia Chapter (FICS). He happens to be the only Joint Replacement Surgeon from India to have this honour.
- He has been awarded the most prestigious Fellowship from the American College of Surgeons (FACS) for his brilliant work in Joint Replacement Surgery.
- He topped all M.B.B.S exams in Silchar Medical College & awarded the best outgoing M.B.B.S graduates in 1995.