Dr. Shivam Vatsal Agarwal
M.B.B.S from N.R.S Medical College, Kolkata in (1999), M.S. from I.P.G.M.E.R and S.S.K.M Hospital in (2007 to 2010), Consultant Oncology Surgeon.
- Head Neck Oncology, Breast Oncoplastic Surgery, Gynaecological Malignancies, GI Malignancies and soft tissue sarcoma.
- Minimal invasive surgery with a special interest in pelvic and Thoracic laparoscopic surgeries.
- MBBS (1999) NRS Medical college, Kolkatta
- MS IPGMER and SSKM Hospital (2007-2014)
- 6-month fellowship in laparoscopic Onology and Robotic surgery Pune.
- Worked as Senior Resident in the Department of Surgery
- Fellowship from Max Saket Hospital, New Delhi
- Resident surgeon in Ram Krishna Hospital, surgical VIMS Kolkatta
- Worked as Senior Resident - Surgical Oncology for 3 Years in AIIMS, New Delhi
- Fellowship in Advanced Laparoscopic Oncology and Robotic surgery at Galaxy Care Laparoscopy Institute, Pune
- Consultant - Oncosurgeon in Batra Hospital, New Delhi
- Primary ectopic mediastinal goitre in a patient with Crohn's disease presenting as Myasthenia gravis. In.
- The ANNALS OF THORACIC SURGERY.
- Metastatic inguinal lymph nodes with two different histological types in a case of carcinoma of the unknown primary site in Urology Annals.
- Pancreaticoduodenectomy is a Government medical college that should proceed.IJS
- Our experience of laparoscopic anterior exenteration in locally advanced cervical carcinoma.JMIG
- Laparoscopic management of large solitary adnexa masses: a review of 20 cases.JMIG
- Contralateral PPMC flap for recurrent head and neck cancer.
- Laparoscopic intersphincteric resection for low rectal cancer with intracorporeal coloanal anastomosis.
- Surgeons as the most important prognostic factor in cancer management.