Dr. Sumit Narang
Dr. Sumit Narang is a cardiac surgeon of repute and is known in the medical field for his skill, precision, and outstanding patient interface. He has worked with prestigious organizations in North India and performed numerous cardiac surgeries of various complexities. With a strong educational background, Dr Sumit specializes in performing minimally invasive cardiac surgery, open-heart surgery, valve replacement, vascular surgery and thoracic surgeries.
- Has experience of more than 13 years in cardiac surgery.
- Has done more than 1200 open heart surgeries and more than 600 vascular and thoracic surgeries.
- Heart failure surgeries in CAD setting - CAD with ventricular aneurysm, CAD with post-MI VSD, CAD with severe MR
- Late correction of TOF patients
- Aortic Root Surgeries
- Adult Cardiac Surgeries
- Beating Heart Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG)
- Valvular surgeries - Mitral Valve Replacement/Repair (MVR), Aortic Valve Replacement/Repair (AVR), Tricuspid Valve Replacement/Repair (TVR), Double and Triple Valve Procedures
- Combined Coronary and Valvular Procedures
- Aortic Root Surgeries including root enlargement /root remodelling/root replacement (Bental's procedure) surgeries.
- Pericardectomy for constrictive pericarditis
- Congenital cardiac surgeries - ASD Closure, VSD Closure, Intracardiac repair for Tetralogy of Fallot (TOF), PDA ligation, RSOV repair etc.
- Thoracic surgeries - Decortications, Lung resections, Mediastinal tumour resections
- Vascular Surgeries - Peripheral Angiography & Endovascular Stenting, Peripheral Vascular Surgeries, AV Fistula Surgeries, Abdominal Aortic Surgeries, Carotid Endartectomies, Varicose Vein Surgeries (Laser and Open)
- MBBS, UCMS Delhi
- MS, UCMS Delhi
- MCh, CTVS GB Pant Hospital Delhi
Has worked in Leading Centres like:
- Escorts Heart Institute Okhla
- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital